Built around 1910, this is one of the oldest structures in Andrews. The building has been used by the Army, as a tobacco warehouse, as a wholesaler/distributor, as general warehouse space, and now as a multi-unit commercial/storage space. This is a great investment opportunity. The building is approximately 16,000 square feet and is subdivided into 8 units. Seven of the spaces presently generate rental income. The front two units facing Main Street are outfitted for office space and are currently leased. The remaining units are approached on either side of the building and they are leased by small businesses or used for storage. There is on-street parking on Main Street, and off-street parking space on either side of the building. Being sold as is. Tenants are on a month to month rent.
© Copyright 2022 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.